Here they are, in no particular order. Just follow the recipe on the back of the bread sticks bag for the basic ingredients. But, in addition, add the following ingriedients for each particular batch. Some of these are ideas for future Chebe days and I have not tried them yet. No, I haven’t measured the cheeses, etc, just go for it and try them (but I do suggest large handfuls of cheese and plenty of hot sauce!).
Notes: You will see that I use a great deal of hot sauce. I use a good amount, probably about 1/8 Cup. But, I use that much to get a good flavor, it does NOT make it hot.
More Notes: I don’t measure anything but the oil and eggs. Each cheese, if it’s multiple cheeses, gets a “large” handful. If it’s just one cheese it gets 2 handfuls. As far as the meats, dressings and spices I just do what my grandmother used to do and “chuck it” in.
Even More Notes: I haven’t tried every version yet. When I do I will mark it by that particular recipe and tell you how it tasted.
NOTE: All cheeses are shredded * Means I’ve tried it.
1. Cheddar and Mozzerella cheese*
2. Hot Sauce and Cheddar cheese* (hot sauce gives it a great flavor)
3. Parmesan cheese and black pepper
4. Paprika, black pepper and mozzerella cheese
5. Pepperoni (finely chopped), hot sauce and cheddar cheese* (our favorite, so far)
6. Crumbled bacon, ranch dressing cheddar and mozzerella cheeses
7. Mozzerela, Cheddar, Parmesan cheeses and hot sauce* (you Gotta’ love cheese)
8. Mozzerella, Cheddar cheeses, hot sauce and ranch dressing* (the ranch made this)